(click to view a larger image)
SolEpoxy coating powders
provide electrical insulation
and environmental protection
in a broad array of applications including motor iron, bus bars, toroid cores and passive devices such as capacitors and resistors.
Our epoxy powders are manufactured to strict quality standards for environmental, health, and safety compliance. Plus, they are easy to use. Powder coatings minimize VOCs and enable precise and uniform surface coverage.
SolEpoxy innovates new products to meet changing market demands, as well as creating custom formulations to meet your needs. We also supply engineered particle sizes including extra fine grinds to top-up and restore the optimum particle size distribution in fluidized bed processes. Our powder coating products are characterized by:
- Outstanding chemical resistance, including motor oil, fuel, etc.
- 100% solids content (VOC-free)
- Low coating thickness required to achieve maximum performance
- High coating thickness (100+ mil) to achieve medium voltage protection
- Excellent cut-through resistance
- Excellent edge coverage
- High service temperatures
- Capability to provide a range of thermal conductivity
- Both induction cure and oven cure chemistries
- Reduced cost vs. traditional slot liners
Which product is right for you? See our coating powder selector guide.
- Electrical power distribution
- Slot Insulation of Motor Iron Armatures and Stators
- Alternator components
- Electrical housings and modules
- Ceramic, tantalum, and film capacitors
- Busbar Coating, Switchgear Equipment and High Voltage Fuses
- Toroids, Magnetic and Powder Cores
- Epoxy Binder Resin for Pot Cores
- Varistors /Thermistors
- Resistors, Capacitors, Varistors and Passive Electronics