(click to view a larger image)
DK18-2100 is a high-performance epoxy coating powder developed for Class 1 power capacitors and varistors, which are physically large high power and high voltage devices.
On internal tests, DK18-2100 has passed the AEC-Q200 automotive stress test for thermal cycles, meaning that it has endured over 1000 cycles from -55°C to +125°C without a single crack.
Despite its high performance, DK18-2100 uses an environmentally friendly chemistry and contains no halogens, bromines, chlorines, or antimony.
- Passed more than 1000 thermal cycles from -55°C to
+125°C without cracking
- Passes internal tests for UL 94 V-0 flammability
- Contains no halogens, bromine, chlorine, or antimony
- REACH and RoHs compliant
- Provides best-in-class edge coverage
- Laser markable
- Available in a range of colors, including blue and gold
- Class 1 ceramic capacitors, varistors and resistors