(click to view a larger image)
OL10-1 is an ultra clear hybrid liquid encapsulant developed for the encapsulation of optoelectronic devices. It is uniquely suited for chips requiring excellent light transmission under 500 nm, such as low- to mid-power LEDs, UV and ambient light sensors, and LCD proximity sensors.
OL10-1 features excellent transmittance from 400 nm to 1600 nm, a high refractive index, and cures to form a hard, non-tacky encapsulant with low gas permeability. It can be a cost-effective silicone alternative with similar light output for LEDs, resisting yellowing for > 1,000 hours up to 105°C.
It is suitable for a variety of through-hole and SMT packages, typically with MSL3 or MSL4 performance.
- Excellent transmittance from 400 nm to 1600 nm
- Refractive index of 1.53 @ 400 nm
- Outstanding resistance to yellowing after heat aging up to 105°C
- Tg > 130°C
- Suitable for through-hole, SMT, and MAP style packages
- Suggested for LEDs, light sensors, UV sensors, etc.
OL10-1 forms a clear, hard, and durable layer of protection, opening up new possibilities for LED packaging with cost-effective, high light output.